We provide Solution Focused Workshops for anyone experiencing a mix of long-term unemployment, patterns of offending and/or substance misuse. These are energizing, uplifting sessions that provide pragmatic tools and techniques which participants can put to use immediately.
Our workshops cover:
- Creating Positive Change
- Positive Structure
- Self Management
- Belief Systems
The workshops aim to:
- introduce principles of change and motivate participants to progress to the next step of their journey
- increase self esteem and confidence
- increase awareness of how motivating models can be used with them to offer positive guidance and direction
- encourage increased discourse, discussion, healthier decision making and positive behavioural change
- help create a logical pathway to becoming employable and fully reintegrated into the community.
Workshop bookings are managed by Glennie Justice.
For more information contact: Ian Glennie: firstname.lastname@example.org | 07734 858121 | www.glenniejustice.co.uk
We prioritise participant engagement and retention among a hard to engage population by using the skills of motivational relationship building, collaborative working, promotion of self-autonomy and self-innovation and active participant involvement.
Testimonial from clients
“Quite refreshing to have someone who understands and cares. Every time I see you I feel positive and motivated and I feel good. I feel you believe in me. Alliance is collaborative – and everything I say is valid – and you listen.”